WHY MASSAGE? BESIDES FEELING GOOD…
…massage increases circulation, allowing the body to pump more oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs. Massage can also help to alleviate chronic pain, as well as sore muscles, and has been demonstrated to improve mood. Consider the following benefits:
- Increased circulation of blood improves the condition of the body’s largest organ – the skin.
- Relaxes and softens injured and overused muscles.
- Reduces spasms and cramping.
- Increases joint flexibility.
- Reduces recovery time for athletes at any level, and helps prepare the body for strenuous workouts.
- Releases endorphins – the body’s natural painkiller.